Do Ride - Welcome

To all those who Do Ride - Welcome to my Blog! Many of my students asked me to design a blog so that they could follow me on my travels and adventures. Enjoy!

Monday, February 28, 2011

correct phone number

Thanks, Mom, for the call this morning!  It was great to hear your voice.  You all will be grateful Mom figured out the code to call me, too.  Apparently, the first email I sent out had a wrong number and then in my blog, I put a different wrong number.  Between those two, mom was able to figure out the correct number.  Bless the lady who has been getting all the calls from people.  Any way, the correct new number is...

0406650507.  That is 040-665-0507

Hope this helps.  Would love to hear from everyone.  Daniel and I have recently discovered that skype has a chat that is really fun.  So if you all want to skype chat me, I'm normally on in my evenings.  My skype name is Dori.Mae.Johnson 

Sorry for the confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment